- Crayfish data update for Environment Agency Thames Region March 2009
Data on distribution of native and non-native crayfish within the Thames Basin
- England Non Native Species records 1965 to 2017
Non-native species records collected during Environment Agency monitoring activities. Primarily aquatic and riparian species. This set contains records from the BIOSYS database, representing invertebrate, plant and algal monitoring from marine and freshwater; adhoc records and those from River Habitat Survey and Fish monitoring...
- Environment Agency England and Wales (2007) freshwater invertebrate species (single species families)
The data come from the freshwater invertebrate component of the Environment Agency's national ecology database (BIOSYS) and relate to the aquatic stages of the invertebrates. Most data have been collected from main rivers as part of an extensive routine monitoring network. The data are restricted to a selection of families which contain one species only.
- Environment Agency England and Wales (2012) Non-native Species records v1
Non-native species records collected during Environment Agency monitoring activities. Primarily aquatic and riparian species. This first set contains records from the BIOSYS database, representing invertebrate, plant and algal monitoring from marine and freshwater...
- Environment Agency Rare and Protected Species Records
Protected species records collected through Environment Agency survey, including from; BIOSYS database - invertebrate, plant and algal monitoring from marine and freshwater, the National Fish Population Database - fish monitoring, and ad-hoc records from surveys at local offices. Currently not including records for fresh water pearl mussel...
- Environment Agency white-clawed crayfish Survey of the River Lune Catchment 2004
The data come from a survey carried out between July and October 2004 which covered the River Lune catchment to assess the presence or absence of white-clawed crayfish.
Metadata last updated on 2017-05-09 13:53:20.0