Nottinghamshire Biological and Geological Records CentreAcronym: NBGRC
- Bob Merritt dataset of Nottinghamshire invertebrates
The great majority of records are of wetland invertebrates, especially water beetles and water bugs, with a significant minority being of spiders, rove beetles, ground beetles, dragonflies and molluscs, plus a few other groups...
- Nottinghamshire Biodiversity Action Group Brown Hare Survey
The dataset contains records for Brown Hare
- Nottinghamshire Biodiversity Action Group Himalayan Balsam Survey
The dataset contains records for Himalayan Balsam for Nottinghamshire.
- Nottinghamshire Biodiversity Action Group Japanese Knotweed Survey
The dataset contains records for Japanese Knotweed.
- Nottinghamshire Local Wildlife Site (LWS) Butterfly and Moth data
The dataset contains butterfly and moth records used for Local Wildlife Site designation provided by the County Recorders
- Records of Water Vole in Nottinghamshire
The dataset contains species records for Water Voles from the NBGRC database.
- Records of Crayfish in Nottinghamshire
Records of Crayfish species held by NBGRC for Nottinghamshire.
- Records of amphibians and reptiles for Nottinghamshire
The dataset contains records for amphibians and reptiles held by NBGRC for Nottinghamshire.
- UK abstract from Nottingham City Museums & Galleries (NCMG) Insect Collection Baseline database
Nottingham City Museums & Galleries Historic specimen data
Metadata last updated on 2017-06-19 09:10:39.0