Nottinghamshire Biological and Geological Records CentreAcronym: NBGRC
- Bob Merritt dataset of Nottinghamshire invertebrates
The great majority of records are of wetland invertebrates, especially water beetles and water bugs, with a significant minority being of spiders, rove beetles, ground beetles, dragonflies and molluscs, plus a few other groups...
- Nottinghamshire Biodiversity Action Group Brown Hare Survey
The dataset contains records for Brown Hare
- Nottinghamshire Local Wildlife Site (LWS) Butterfly and Moth data
The dataset contains butterfly and moth records used for Local Wildlife Site designation provided by the County Recorders
- Nottinghamshire Non-Native Invasive Species Dataset
This dataset comprises records of a number of non-native species which have been recorded across Nottinghamshire and the City of Nottingham
- Records of Water Vole in Nottinghamshire
The dataset contains species records for Water Voles from the NBGRC database.
- Records of Crayfish in Nottinghamshire
Records of Crayfish species held by NBGRC for Nottinghamshire.
- Records of amphibians and reptiles for Nottinghamshire
The dataset contains records for amphibians and reptiles held by NBGRC for Nottinghamshire.
- Trevor and Dilys Pendleton Eakring and Nottinghamshire Invertebrate Records
This dataset comprises over 57,000 invertebrate records collated by Trevor and the late Dilys Pendleton between 2000 and 2020 from across Nottinghamshire particularly from the heart of Sherwood...
- UK abstract from Nottingham City Museums & Galleries (NCMG) Insect Collection Baseline database
Nottingham City Museums & Galleries Historic specimen data
Metadata last updated on 2019-09-24 13:54:30.0