Bedfordshire and Luton Biodiversity Recording and Monitoring CentreAcronym: BRMC
We gather verified species records; map and record habitat data from across the county; and maintain definitive information about sites recognised for their natural value.
- Bedfordshire Diplopoda (BNHS) - 1975-1985
- Bedfordshire Himalayan Balsam Surveys (WT) - 2010-2012
Field surveys in the River Flit Valley were undertaken during the summers of 2010 to 2012 to map the distribution and abundance of Himalayan Balsam (Impatiens glandulifera). Where none was found this was recorded, in addition to three levels of abundance low, medium and high).
- Bedfordshire Isopoda (BNHS) - 1975-1984
Isopoda (Woodlice and Water lice)
- Bedfordshire Mollusca (Non-sensitive) (BNHS) - 1940-1994
Mollusca (Snails and slugs). Due to their sensitivity this dataset does not include records of the Roman Snail, Helix (Helix) pomatia, but does include all other recorded species.
- Bedfordshire Mollusca (Sensitive) (BNHS) - 1962-1994
Mollusca (Snails and slugs). This dataset contains only species that are considered to be sensitive, currently just the Roman Snail, Helix (Helix) pomatia.
- Bedfordshire Orthoptera (BNHS) - 1975-1990
Orthoptera (Grasshoppers, Crickets and Allies).
- Bedfordshire Stylops (BNHS) - 1930-1971
Metadata last updated on 2023-01-12 15:29:44.0